ACPIScope is the advanced tool for visualization and debugging of ACPI information from different sources.
ACPIScope provides an access to all three sources of ACPI information on Windows computer:
- OSPM driver
- BIOS ACPI tables
- ACPI tables cached in Windows registry
- Fully compatible with latest ACPI standard specification.
- Reads and displays in a human-readable form ACPI data from BIOS, registry, OSPM ACPI driver and compiled ACPI files.
- Executes and shows output of all standard ACPI methods for all ACPI devices.
- Allows to execute any ACPI method manually.
- Shows summary resource maps reported by ACPI (Memory, I/O, Irq, DMA).
- Shows PCI IRQ routing tables.
- Shows all methods available for each device.
- Shows human-readable device names.
- Allows saving ACPI information in a file as a single AML file or as a full table set for later analysis.
- Shows objects which ACPI driver creates according to ACPI specification (_OS, _GL, etc).
- Allows to change the state of your device, for example disable or reconfigure the device, in order to easy check and debug your device driver.
- Checks ACPI information for specification compliance, outline errors and inconsistencies.
- In contrast to existing AML dumpers ACPIScope not only interprets AML code, but also displays the list of cross-references and code statistics.
- Associates ACPI information with Plug-n-Play devices.
- Allows to compare ACPI information from different sources.
- Supports all Windows OS
… and much more